For further information please contact Student Central
- T: (08) 8946 7766
- 1800 061 963 (freecall)
- Why choose CDU?
- Study externally
- Study on campus
- Application and entry requirements
- Enrolment information
- Pathways to Study
- How do I apply for a course?
- Advanced Standing
- Class timetables
- Course progression
- Fees and payments
- Assignment and Study skills help
- Concerns and complaints
- External Student Support (ESS)
- Information Technology Support
- Learnline student support
- Careers and employment
- Disability services
- National Disability Coordination Officer (NDCO)
- Information for CDU staff
For further information please contact the Office of Research and Innovation
- T: (08) 8946 6090
- F: (08) 8946 7066
Business & Government
Applications to study at Charles Darwin University must be submitted online.
Please see below for more information.
Note: Information on applying for research programs can be found on the Research page.
Applications to CDU must be submitted online.
Applying online to CDU is easy and quick. All you need is a valid email address to create your online account.
Once you have started the application you will have the option of saving your application and resuming it at a later date.
The online application process allows you to attach the relevant documents to your application. Once your application has been submitted you will receive a confirmation email with a reference number which will allow you to track the status of your application.
A complete application includes the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Copy of passport showing personal and visa details
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Financial declaration
- Statement of purpose
- Certified copies of all transcripts of results, award certificates, grading systems and English translations, if required
- Unit outlines if applying for credit transfer
- Other supporting documentation if applicable
There is no application fee when you apply online.
Summer Semester 2013
CDU Sydney and CDU Melbourne ONLY
|Semester 1 2014|
|Last date to submit OFFSHORE applications||
24th October CDU Sydney
25th October CDU Melbourne
10th February CDU Darwin
12th February CDU Sydney
14th February CDU Melbourne
|Last date to submit ONSHORE applications||
6th November CDU Sydney
7th November CDU Melbourne
21st February CDU Darwin
26 February CDU Sydney
27 February CDU Melbourne
CDU has authorised representatives in many countries and you may use their services to assist you in the application process. Education agents are normally able to assist you with your visa application as well as your university application. Please be aware that some education agents may charge a fee.
A list of CDU authorised representatives can be found here.