Upskill with a hands-on short course
With a hands-on vocational training short course from Charles Darwin University, you could upskill or reskill in as little as a few weeks.
Designed to help you quickly gain new skills and become more competitive in the changing job market, you can add these short courses to your CV and use them as credit towards further study.
Your short course will be hands-on, taught by industry experts and use industry-standard tools and technologies.
* Subsidised course fees may be available to eligible Northern Territory residents. Please check the details of your preferred course for eligibility criteria.
Browse short courses by study area
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Agriculture and Rural Operations
- Aquaculture and Maritime
- Building and Construction
- Business and Retail Services
- Community Services
- Conservation and Ecosystem Management
- Creative Arts and Design
- Culinary Arts
- Electrotechnology and Utilities
- Engineering and Mining
- Hair and Beauty Services
- Health and Nursing
- Information Technology
- Metal Trades
- Sport and Fitness
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Transport and Logistics