CDU Security Team
Security is here to make our campuses safe and easy to get help 24/7. Our office is in Orange Building 8.
If your life is in danger, call Emergency Services on 000.
- Foot and mobile patrols, alarm and CCTV monitoring
- Immediate response to incidents
- 24/7 Personal assistance
- 24/7 first aid
- Traffic control and parking permits
- Building security and access
- Uni-Safe Escorts
- Lost and found.
Security officers are available to escort students and staff between buildings, campus car parks and local public transport points.
To arrange for this service please phone Security 10 minutes in advance.
Please refer to the Casuarina campus parking map for locations of car parks. All motorbike parking is free in designated bays.
Parking permits are available for a semester or full year.
They can be purchased through Webpay, or from the Cashiers Office in Orange Building 1.
- Traffic disputes: A Request for Review of Fixed Penalty Notice (below) must be filled out and sent to email@example.com with attention to the Security Manager.
- Paying for traffic infringements:
Pay online at https://webpay.cdu.edu.au
Cheque only - mail to Student Finance, Orange Building 1.1.01. Charles Darwin University, Darwin NT 0909.