CDU Security Team
Security is here to make our campuses safe and easy to get help 24/7. Our office is in Orange 2 level 1 opposite Student Central.
If your life is in danger, call Emergency Services on 000.
Then call Security
T: 08 8946 7777(Casuarina campus 24/7)
Freecall: 1800 646 501 (Australia-wide 24/7)
- Foot and mobile patrols, alarm and CCTV monitoring
- Immediate response to incidents
- 24/7 Personal assistance
- 24/7 first aid
- Traffic control and parking permits
- Building security and access
- Uni-Safe Escorts
- Lost and found
SafeZone is a free app for all CDU students and staff.
SafeZone allows you to quickly and easily request assistance
Security officers are available to escort students and staff between buildings, campus car parks and local public transport points.
To arrange for this service please phone Security 10 minutes in advance.
Please refer to the Casuarina Campus Parking Map for locations of car parks. All motorbike parking is free in designated bays.
Parking permits are available for a Semester or Full Year.
They can be purchased through Webpay, or from Cashiers Office in building Orange 1.
- Traffic Disputes: A Request for Review of Fixed Penalty Notice (below) must be filled out and sent to Security@cdu.edu.au with the attention to Security Manager
- Paying for Traffic Infringements:
Pay online at https://webpay.cdu.edu.au
Cheque only - mail to Student Finance, Building Orange 1.1.01. Charles Darwin University, Darwin NT 0909