Skip to main content

Which study pathway will you be applying for?

Undergraduate courses

Postgraduate courses

Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses

Additional study pathways

  • CDU's free Tertiary Enabling Program (TEP) is an alternative entry program, which you can complete online or on campus in as little as 16 weeks. You'll then meet the requirements to apply for entry to most CDU undergraduate degrees, so it’s a great pathway to get you started.

    Applying for the TEP is simple and free.

    First, complete the online application form. We will then email you a diagnostic test to complete, so we can check your suitability for the program. If suitable, we will then email you an offer for your place in the program.

    Get started

  • Our free Preparation for Tertiary Success (PTS) program has been specially designed for Indigenous students. If you have not studied in a while or completed year 12 and are unsure about whether you can succeed at university, our PTS program is for you. 

    PTS will help you develop the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to be successful at university.

    Successful completion of PTS will allow you to meet the minimum entry requirements for most CDU undergraduate degrees.

    Applying for PTS can be completed online and is free.

    Simply complete the application process and the Coordinator of PTS will contact you to discuss your application. You will need to complete a diagnostic task which will help us place you in the most suitable PTS course for you. We will then let you know you have a position in the program.

    Get started

  • If you’re currently enrolled in a course of study leading to an award at another Australian institution, you can choose to undertake approved units at CDU for credit at your home institution.

    To apply for cross-institutional study, you will need to complete the HE 106 Higher Education Cross-Institutional Enrolment form (PDF 330KB) and have it authorised by your home university before applying to CDU.

    Find out more about cross-institutional study

  • If you’ve had a break from your studies and would like to re-enrol with CDU, it’s a good idea to give Student Central a call to discuss your current enrolment status.

    If your enrolment is still active, Student Central will be able to advise on the next steps to resume your studies with CDU.

    If your enrolment has lapsed, you will need to apply through the appropriate channel for re-admission into your course.

    Find out more

  • CDU Short Courses

    CDU short courses are being refreshed. We are developing a new model through which we will offer the short courses that industry, business and government need. 

    Work is underway to develop the new suite of courses and we expect to start delivery later this year. In the interim, for any particular training & education needs, please contact CDU.

    Get started

    Non-award courses

    At CDU, you have the flexibility to enrol in single units as a miscellaneous student. These units are full fee paying, so it’s a good idea to check the unit fees.

    To enrol, you will need to complete the HE101 Higher Education Enrolment form (PDF 119KB).

    Download form

  • Studying in Australia is easy with CDU. Choose from 6 campuses and centres located in some of Australia’s most iconic cities, including Sydney, Darwin and Alice Springs.

    You’ll be studying with a university that is a leader in graduate employment and salary outcomes. 

    Find out more

  • Apply to be a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) student at CDU and you will be joining a recognised global leader in research, closely tied to the needs of the Northern Territory and the Territory’s Asian and Pacific neighbours.

    To apply, you’ll first need to find a HDR supervisor. Visit the CDU Research Web portal and search by area of expertise or click on profiles to browse by name. If you’re having trouble finding a supervisor, email the Office of Research and provide the field of research you’re interested in and we’ll try and match you with a potential supervisor.

    Once you have found a supervisor, you’ll need to download the application pack to complete your application.

    Find out more