Due to the fast-changing nature of COVID-19, CDU will be ceasing sponsorships that are likely to be impacted by restrictions on public gatherings.
Our highest priority remains the health and wellbeing of our students, our staff, and the communities in which we all live and work.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support as we work through the challenging times in a world of COVID-19.
We are here to help you. You all make CDU.
Charles Darwin University looks forward to the future opportunity to work with like-minded organisations that align with the strategic vision and core values outlined in our 2015 – 2025 Strategic Plan. Our education and research programs span a wide range of areas. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with our academic areas and research focus.
Future Sponsorship guidelines
To lodge your 2021 request, complete our online submission form below. Please note, we only accept sponsorships submitted via this system.
We review all sponsorship requests against a set of strategic and marketing criteria and will advise an outcome within six weeks of receiving your online application. As we receive a high volume of requests for sponsorship support, unfortunately, we are not always able to assist.
On reviewing your application, we’ll consider:
- how your initiative brings tangible benefits to CDU and the community
- how well it aligns with our core brand values, policies and strategic direction
- the availability of funding to support your initiative
In keeping with this, please note that CDU does not sponsor:
- proposals that do not directly benefit CDU and its students
- proposals that do not reflect CDU’s core brand values, policies and strategic direction
- individuals seeking support or raising money
- programs that exclude or offend minority community groups
- political or religious activities
- international aid appeals
- programs that may present a hazard to the community
- programs that promote tobacco, alcohol or any substance abuse
- programs that do not reflect community standards.