March 2021 for new students commencing in Semester 2 2021 only.
Assessments will take place from Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
What you will receive
The scholarship is a one-off payment of $4,000 AUD towards the first year’s tuition fee (first year is defined as the first two compulsory semesters).
About the scholarship
CDU Global is offering VET scholarships which provide $4,000 AUD towards tuition fees for the first year (defined as the first two compulsory semesters). The scholarship is neither transferable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year.
- Applicants must commence in a VET course in Semester 2, 2021, including all online or on-campus course offerings;
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course;
- Applicants must be an international student (onshore or offshore) paying international student fees.
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate academic merit.
The duration of the scholarship is one year (first year is defined as the first two compulsory semesters) or when one of the following is true:
- The maximum scholarship value has been exhausted;
- The recipient has completed the first year of VET course at CDU;
- The recipient no longer meets the ongoing eligibility of the scholarship.
In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees;
- Pay the student portion of their tuition fees on, or before, the payment due date (first day of teaching) for each semester; and
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester.
How to apply
No separate application is required. Eligible applicants who have received an unconditional offer or accepted their offer for a CDU VET course commencing in Semester 2, 2021 will be assessed by the first week of May 2021. Students will be contacted individually and will be given two weeks to accept the scholarship offer.
What happens next?
CDU Global will notify successful applicants in May 2021 confirming the details of the scholarship.
The normal refund policy applies as per the CDU’s International Students – Refund of Fees Procedures: https://www.cdu.edu.au/governance/doclibrary/pro-046.pdf