Applications open in October 2021 for new international students commencing overseas in Semester 1 2022 and current online international students outside of Australia.
No scholarship application process; scholarships will be automatically applied to eligible students tuition fees.
What you will receive
The scholarship is a 25% fee scholarship which will be applied upfront on acceptance of an offer. For current online international students, a 25% scholarship will be applied to your Semester 1, 2022 tuition fees.
About the scholarship
To support our international students who are unable to travel to Australia to commence their studies, CDU will be offering 25% tuition fee scholarships to all international students studying online offshore in S1, 2022. The scholarship will apply to both commencing and continuing students studying online offshore.
- Applicants must be either commencing or continuing students currently studying online outside of Australia
- Applicants must be international students paying international student fees
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency or CDU
- The scholarship will be automatically applied at the time of acceptance
- The scholarship will only apply until travel restrictions are lifted but will be honoured for the full semester of study. Students cannot choose to remain offshore and receive the scholarship for future intakes
- If students are permitted to travel to Australia via commercial or charter flights and choose not to, they will not be eligible for the online offshore scholarship of 25% for the following semester.
The scholarship is applicable for Semester 1, 2022 only and will only apply until travel restrictions are lifted but will be honoured for the full semester of study. Students cannot choose to remain offshore and receive the scholarship for future intakes
Students will remain eligible for this scholarship as long as the eligibility criteria continue to be met.
How to apply
New students: scholarships will be automatically applied at acceptance to all students studying online offshore.
Current students: the 25% scholarship will be applied to your account.
What happens next?
CDU Global will notify new commencing online international students and current online international students overseas of this scholarship.
The normal refund policy applies as per the CDU’s International Students – Refund of Fees Procedures: https://www.cdu.edu.au/governance/doclibrary/pro-046.pdf