Skip to main content
Soliders on a beach

Australian Defence Force

Use your military knowledge to shape the new world

Study with a new world university that embraces change and champions innovation. Whether you are an ex-serving or a serving member of the Australian Defence Force, we want you to help us shape the new world.

Meeting with defence personnel

Why choose CDU?

At CDU, we share the need for rewarding work and feeling like you have made a difference. We also know the importance of real-world experiences, and we want you to help us build a better world.

We know you have the skills, knowledge, and attitude for success in anything you do. So why not let CDU help you to shape a better future.

Learn more about why you should join us

Keep up to date with the latest at CDU