Education strategy and practice
The portfolio, led by Professor Robert Fitzgerald, PVC Education Strategy, provides vision and leadership in education design. It works closely with academic facing university areas to drive a culture of excellence and innovation in learning and teaching.
- oversees the strategic development and design of the curriculum
- provides enhanced academic, professional development
- is responsible for academic planning, policy, and quality assurance through TEQSA and ASQA
- implements and manages learning technologies, platforms and systems
- develops high-end resources for online environments using interactive technologies and media