Education Strategy and practice
Led by Professor Robert Fitzgerald, PVC Education Strategy, the portfolio provides vision and leadership in education design and works closely with academic facing areas of the university to drive a culture of excellence and innovation in learning and teaching.
- oversees the strategic development and design of the curriculum.
- provides enhanced academic professional development.
- is responsible for academic planning and policy, and quality assurance through TEQSA and ASQA.
- implements and manages learning technologies, platforms and systems.
- develops high-end resources for online environments using interactive technologies and media.