CDU adopts a quality assurance and enhancement strategy that reflects our recognition and understanding of our obligations to maintain quality practices, systems and processes that comply with the relevant Standards, and support diversity, innovation and excellence.
As a dual-sector Australian higher education provider, CDU is regulated by, and our performance is regularly evaluated against the following National Standards:
- the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency Act 2011 (TEQSA Act)
- the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015 (HES Framework)
- the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
- the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS)
- the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act)
- the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (National Code 2018).