In the digital era where devices outnumbering humans have seen the growth in technology-related crimes, individual and businesses face serious threats from hackers, breaches and compliance issues.
Cyber security research at CDU aims to achieve fundamental advances in theory, design and management of techniques and models to ensure security in information systems and services.
We work closely with Department of Corporate and Information Services, Northern Territory government in the space of policy and governance research.
We offer PhD and Masters by Research programs and provide opportunities for prospective new postgraduate students interested in research.
Scholarships are available to cover the tuition fee and living expenses.
The research projects and possible PhD and Masters by Research may include:
- Australian cyber policy and standards
- Technologies of cybersecurity
- People, Process and Technology
- Security and Privacy in IoT (Internet of Things)
- Application security / Mobile apps security
- Vulnerability assessment and exploitation of existing protocols
Research Coordinator: Bharanidharan Shanmugam.