Why choose CDU?
#2 Australian university for graduate employment outcomes
The Good Universities Guide 2022 ranks CDU as a leader for undergraduate employment outcomes
30 years' experience in distance and online education
We have what it takes to support flexible study
#5 Australian university for first-in-family study
The Good Universities Guide 2022 ranks CDU as a leader in providing first-generation university education
Are you applying as an International Student?
Are you applying as a Domestic Student?
Is TEP for me?
Uni preparation courses, bridging courses, foundation courses, study pathways into uni... What does it all mean? And is it for you?
If you didn't complete Year 12 or didn't achieve the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) needed to get into your chosen university course, or even if you just haven't studied for a while, TEP is perfect for you.
Why should I do TEP?
- TEP is a free program than can get you back into the swing of study
- The course prepares you and enables you to start a degree with CDU
- You'll build the study skills, knowledge and confidence needed to succeed at uni
- You can choose to study full or part time
- Studying TEP revolves around you; choose from on-campus, online or mixed-mode study options
- TEP can be completed in as little as 16 weeks.
Where can I study TEP?
You can complete TEP online or at our campuses in Darwin, Alice Springs and Sydney.
Wherever and however you choose to study, you'll get the support you need.
What support is available?
As a CDU TEP student, you'll get access to the same support as our Higher Education and Vocational Education and Training students.
Whether you're studying on campus or online, you'll always be able to contact your lecturers and tutors and be able to access your course materials online.
- If you want to talk to someone about uni stuff, Student Central will help connect you to the right person
- You'll have access to our disability support services
- If you're looking for some extra study support, check out our workshop videos for information about writing, referencing, plus other study tips and tricks
How do I start?
- Complete the online enquiry/application form
- After you submit your online TEP application, we'll email you with a writing task to complete
- Once you've completed the writing task, you'll receive an email letting you know whether TEP is the right pathway to uni for you, and offering you a place of enrolment.