Skip to main content
Strategic partnership


Finance partners with stakeholders and key decision makers to support strategic objectives and improve financial performance via innovative solutions in planning, advisory, reporting and corporate service functions including procurement, accounts payable, accounting services, accounts receivables, assets, treasury, taxation and insurance.

CDU Finance Connect

For CDU Staff Finance information, visit the intranet page


Accounting Services

Invoicing please contact or phone: 08 8946 6411

Monies received please contact or phone: 08 8946 6495

Accounts Payable

Invoice payments or remittance queries please contact

Supplier or non-supplier payee creation/amendments, bank account amendment/queries please contact


Finance maintains an Asset Register for the University to comply with statutory reporting requirements.

University Assets cannot be traded in, auctioned, sold, destroyed or disposed of without prior approval from the authorised delegate in the Delegations Register.

For IT equipment (i.e. desktops, laptops, tablets, accessories including monitors, keyboards, mouse and headsets) a request must be made via LogIT.

Contact for any queries


Charles Darwin University maintains a range of comprehensive insurance policies including the following:

  • General & Products Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Property Protection
  • University Business Travel
  • Personal Accident Cover (For Students & Volunteers)
  • Workers Compensation (For Employees)

For further information, please contact:


Responsible for ensuring all goods and services are procured in line with the Procurement Policy and Procedures. University purchases are subject to the Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PDF, 171.57 KB) unless a current contract is in place. For further information, please email

Treasury and Taxation

For more information please email:

Finance FAQ

Got a question? Perhaps it's answered in our FAQ section.

Please visit CDU Wiki for more information.