All active students and staff, who are also CDU Alumni, will continue to have full access to CDU-issued Office 365 and CDU Portal applications.
CDU alumni computer account is available to all graduates of Charles Darwin University. The account enables you to access selected CDU online services through the CDU Portal upon your (conferral) graduation.
Applications and services that are currently available through an alumnus account in the CDU portal:
- CDU-issued 365 email (Microsoft 365 Outlook)
- Selected CDU library online resources
- Access to CDU Student Computers in CDU libraries
- Access to CDU Student Printers in CDU libraries
- CDU My Career Portal (coming soon)
- Update your details and remain connected with CDU.
Activate your alumni account
Activate your account through myAccount.cdu.edu.au
- Click on the alumni tab, and follow the instructions.
If you have any issues, you can contact IT Support for help.
You can choose to enable your CDU alumni computer account before and within 12 months of your graduation (conferral).
How long do I have to activate my account?
On completion of study at CDU (conferral), access to CDU WIFI, and CDU student portal applications will cease. Access will continue for your Microsoft 365 services including your CDU-issued 365 email and OneDrive for 12 months.
Within this period of 12 months, as an alumnus of CDU, you are entitled to activate your CDU alumni computer Account and access CDU Alumni online services.
After this date, your account and access will be permanently deactivated. Make sure that any important files are saved prior to this date.
What if I don't activate my account in time?
Accounts of graduates who did not activate your CDU alumni computer Account within the 12 month period after conferral will be permanently deactivated.
- All files related to your account will be deleted.
- Emails sent to your former CDU-issued 365 email will no longer be valid.