1. Method of entry
To enter, visitors must register online at cdu.edu.au/openday. Once visitors have registered their details via the registration page, they will automatically enter the draw.
2. Competition period
The competition period runs on Monday 5 July (8am) Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) and closes on Sunday 29 August 2021 (2pm) ACST.
3. The competition
Visitors who complete the registration online will receive a maximum of one entry into the draw.
4. Conditions for valid entry
- Entry is open to Australian residents who register to receive updates, news and course information about CDU or attend CDU Open Day on Sunday 29 August 2021, 10am – 2pm at CDU Stadium, Marrara NT.
- Employees of Charles Darwin University and their immediate family are not eligible to receive prizes.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- By lodging your contact details you have agreed that you have read the terms and conditions that form a part of this competition and agree to receive future student communications such as key date reminders, study tips, real student stories and more.
- Entries placed outside the competition period, as stated in these terms and conditions, will not be valid.
- The Promoter (Charles Darwin University), in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- If for any reasons this competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity at the nominated prize delivery address.
- Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
5. Nature and value of the prizes
The Ultimate Study Pack
- 1 x Apple 10.2inch iPad Wi-Fi 128GB ($619.00)
- 1 x Apple AirPods with charging case ($249.00)
- 1 x Apple Pencil – 1st Generation ($129.00)
- 1 x CDU Merchandise Pack ($50.00)
a) The total prize pool is valued at $1047.00
b) The prizes will be provided by Charles Darwin University.
c) Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
d) Prizes must be collected from Marketing, Media and Communications, Orange 12, Level 3, Charles Darwin University by Friday 24 September 2021. Failure to do so will result in a redraw for that prize.
6. The draw
- The draw will take place at Media, Marketing and Communications, Building Orange 12, Level 3, Charles Darwin University at 10am, Monday 30, August 2021.
- Entrants are not required to be present at the draw.
- All valid entries will go into the draw and the winners will be selected at random.
- The results of the draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Charles Darwin University reserves the right to alter or cancel any aspect of this promotion at any time.
- Charles Darwin University reserves the right to use publicity photos, in any reasonable manner they see fit, unless that person advises Charles Darwin University at the time of entering the promotion that they wish to retain their anonymity. Prize winners also acknowledge that their photo may be used for a promotional display at Charles Darwin University or on the Charles Darwin University website.
CDU respects the privacy of all entrants and contact details will only be used to contact and provide future student communications. Entrants can opt out of future student communications at any time.
By placing an entry in the prize draw you consent to your name being announced on the CDU website or social media pages.
8. Name and address of promotor
The Promoter is:
Charles Darwin University
Student Recruitment and Events
Media, Marketing and Communications
Building Orange 12, Level 3, Charles Darwin University
Ellengowan Drive, Northern Territory, Darwin, 0909.