Skip to main content

Study with CDU

How to apply for undergraduate courses

Applications can be tricky so we’ve put together this guide to help you apply for your undergraduate course.

Additional Information

  • If you are applying through MyNextCourse, there are no application fees.

    If you are commencing in Semester 1, 2019 and applying through SATAC, visit their website for detailed information on application fees.


  • You might need documents to support your application. SATAC can access most study records, but they may need to contact you to request:

    • High School Certificate
    • Certificate of completion for courses completed since high school