The course is open to current CDU students and students of other Australian universities who offer cross-institutional enrolment.
Steps to enrol
- Contact Associate Professor George Frazis to discuss your eligibility for the program.
- Once approved, enrol in IAS161 or IAS162 in Intensive 4 using the Special Enrolment form, or through the relevant cross-institutional enrolment forms at your university. Current students should finalise this process and allow sufficient time for the organising Committee to arrange for your accommodation in Greece.
- Complete the online supplementary details form. This provides a checklist of the various details you must attend to before leaving and also gives us necessary information about your travel arrangements and next of kin in case of an emergency. We will send this to you after you've been accepted to the program.
- Submit a Movement Request for Official Travel (PDF, 356 KB) prior to travel.
- Sign an agreement to respect the authority of the Australian and Greek lecturers and to not engage in unacceptable behaviour which may put the welfare or learning of other students at risk. We will send this form to you after you've been accepted to the program.