What is the Portal?
The portal is a convenient single point of access to the many applications available to staff members and students at CDU. Once a staff member or student is signed in to the portal you will be able to access the applications displayed without having to sign in again. Using Role Based Access Control (RBAC), staff members or students will only see applications that you are authorised to use.
How can I access the Portal?
The portal is available at portal.cdu.edu.au
Version 1.1 release 16/06/2016
- added notification engine, to provide active and controllable notifications to a user relevant to their role and applications
- added the ability to present specific events information to targeted groups of users, using the notification engine
- added informative tool tips on links and widgets
- added Single Sign On (SSO) link to LogIT
- added SSO link to OneDrive
- added SSO link to Confluence "Wiki" and "Jira"
- added live and static detailed statistics for administrators, providing usage trends, source devices and OS types, and lots more
Version 1.0 release 05/05/2016
- Sign into your applications just once at the start of the session. Single Sign On (SSO) enabled to links on the portal page.
- Only see the services and systems you are eligible for. Role Based Access Control (RBAC) to common services.
- Ability to manage layouts for device types
- RBAC controlled access to Horizon View VDI and OneDrive for Students
- Contemporary look and feel