Skip to main content

If you are an international student applying for a course at CDU, you need to ensure your English speaking skills are appropriate for the course you want to study.

English language requirements can often be met if you have previously studied in an English speaking country, or if you have obtained a minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score. You also need to satisfy the Department of Home Affairs student visa application requirements.

If you are thinking about studying with us, you can find out more about international student academic admission requirements at CDU International.