Congratulations on successfully completing your studies with Charles Darwin University. As one of our valued graduates, you are now part of the vibrant network of CDU’s alumni, which has more than 70,000 members across 140 countries.
For the past few years, you have focused on life as a student at CDU and now you are creating a professional life beyond the University. Rest assured, the community you enjoyed while you were studying at CDU is very much still here. Wherever you go, there is likely a CDU alumnus for you to meet.
Read the full welcome from Professor Scott Bowman AO,
Vice-Chancellor and President.
Alumni are important
Maintaining your connections with CDU brings so many rewards and opportunities. It really is a two-way street. You have so much to contribute to the betterment of the University and the students. Plus, there are so many ways you will be rewarded.
Some of these include:
- Access exclusive opportunities to impact teaching and learning in your industry
- Develop and maintain rewarding personal and professional connections
- Contribute to leading research and knowledge development
- Have a positive impact on future generations through the power of education
We've designed the handbook as a one-stop-shop for all the resources and services you can access simply by being an Alumni.
Your alumni account
Your alumni account will enable you to access selected CDU online services through the CDU Portal upon your graduation (conferral).
Applications and services that are currently available through an alumni account in the CDU portal include:
- CDU-issued 365 email (Microsoft 365 Outlook)
- Selected CDU library online resources
- CDU My Career Portal (coming soon)
- Update your details and remain connected with CDU.
Unlock the power of your alumni community
Now you're an alum, you can access benefits, including professional development and education, on-campus benefits and volunteering opportunities.