Congratulations on successfully completing your studies with Charles Darwin University. As one of our valued graduates, you are now part of the vibrant network of CDU’s alumni, which has more than 70,000 members across 140 countries.
For the past few years, you have focused on life as a student at CDU and now you are creating a professional life beyond the University. Rest assured, the community you enjoyed while you were studying at CDU is very much still here. Wherever you go, there is likely a CDU alumnus for you to meet.
Read the full welcome from Professor Scott Bowman AO,
Vice-Chancellor and President.
Alumni are important
Maintaining your connections with CDU brings so many rewards and opportunities. It really is a two-way street. You have so much to contribute to the betterment of the University and the students. Plus, there are so many ways you will be rewarded.
Some of these include:
- Access exclusive opportunities to impact teaching and learning in your industry
- Develop and maintain rewarding personal and professional connections
- Contribute to leading research and knowledge development
- Have a positive impact on future generations through the power of education
Here are the steps to stay connected with what's important to you:
Activate your alumni account
By activating your alumni account you will have access to selected CDU online services through the CDU Portal upon your (conferral) graduation. Applications and services that are currently available through an alumnus account in the CDU portal:
- CDU-issued 365 email (Microsoft 365 Outlook)
- Selected CDU library online resources
- Access to CDU Student Computers in CDU libraries
- Access to CDU Student Printers in CDU libraries
- CDU My Career Portal (coming soon)
- Update your details and remain connected with CDU.
Unlock the power of your alumni community
Now you're an alum, you can access benefits, including professional development and education, on-campus benefits and volunteering opportunities.