Our vision of the Centre for Youth & Community Music is:
- to help foster greater interest and appreciation of music by providing quality and excellence in music education in both classical and contemporary music;
- to provide opportunities for its musicians in a supportive and challenging environment; and
- to produce collaborative, educational, and enjoyable experiences for diverse audiences, through performance possibilities.
Brochure with Tuition fees
Lessons are charged on a per term basis with a term being eight lessons of 30 minutes. Fees are charged in advance. You will receive payment details prior to the commencement of the term.
To view, the tuition fee structure see our Brochure (PDF, 681.79 KB)
Please ensure we have your current Postal Address. To update your details, complete the online
Paying tuition fees (need to be paid before lessons commence)
- In person – In Person via EFTPOS at Orange 1 Cashier Office The Casuarina Cashier Office is located in Orange 1.1 and operates Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm and until 3pm on Fridays. View the Campus map (PDF, 1.01 MB).
- Telephone – Contact CYCM administration office 8946 6013 to pay by Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard and American Express accepted).
- Online - via Webpay.
Please Note – CYCM Tutors are unable to take any form of payment.
Terms and conditions
Please read and acknowledge the CYCM Terms and Conditions before submitting your (Terms and Conditions are currently being updated)
If you are enrolling for the first time, please complete the Student Enrolment Form (PDF, 713.76 KB)
Then return it to us:
Online payment portal
Current students will receive an email with information to pay their tuition fees.
But you can go directly to the payment portal.