The Demography and Growth Planning team are experienced analysts, modellers and applied population experts. We are recognised nationally and internationally for our capabilities in the analysis of demographic and socio-economic data to explain and anticipate population dynamics shaping our societies, influencing our economies and affecting policies or service provision. We collaborate with stakeholders and clients, as well as peers and other universities in respectful partnerships.
- Unearthing drivers for population change
- Demographic modelling and forecasting
- Meaningful insights through surveys and their analysis
- Population data analysis, visualization and application
- Building organizational capacity for population analysis
- Providing expert advice on data applications
- Contributing to improvements in demographic data
You might also be interested in...
- Our online open-access journal, Australian Population Studies.