Donor: Charles Darwin University
Max value: Free tuition fee for the first year of student's chosen degree
Duration: Two (2) semesters
Purpose: To support and retain the Territory's top 10 ATAR school leavers who chose to study at Charles Darwin University
Number of Scholarships available: Ten (10)
Application period: TBA
Other benefits: Recipients will also receive free on-campus accommodation (if required) for the first year at either the Alice Springs or Casuarina campuses
- Must be a resident of the Northern Territory as indicated by their permanent home residence at the time of applying
- Must be enrolled in a Higher Education course at Charles Darwin University
- Must be included in the NT's top 10 ATAR students
- Must have gained an ATAR in the year prior to commencing study at Charles Darwin University
- Must be enrolled full-time for the duration of the scholarship
- Must complete 75% of their units internally each semester
- Must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
Students are not required to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will receive email notification if they meet the eligibility criteria above. Scholarships are awarded after the main January offer round.
Students must accept the offer of a scholarship and enrol in their course of study in Semester 1 of the year of offer. Scholarships cannot be deferred.