Why study at CDU?
Whether you learn on campus or online, you will be studying with a proud multi-sector university that’s a leader in research and flexible study delivery. CDU is innovative, industry-relevant and student-centred. Our students are at the heart of all that we do.
- Benefit from smaller class sizes for more personalised attention
- Online learners receive the same support as their on-campus peers
- Enjoy inclusive, welcoming learning environments
- Utilise our deep connections with industry, businesses and communities in the Northern Territory, across Australia, and beyond
What will I study?
- 2023 HE unit offerings are not yet available however will be published no later than 1 November 2022.
- Always refer to the Course Catalogue for the latest information about your course prior to enrolment.
Units may be selected from any discipline, although some units may have prerequisite requirements.
The unit choice must be approved in advance by the Home University and by CDU. A standard semester for study abroad students is one semester (18 weeks duration):
- Semester One: March - June
- Semester Two: July - November
A recommended study plan is not applicable to this course.
Students must be enrolled at their home university and have successfully completed at least one year in their degree studies at the home university.
English language requirements
To gain entry into Charles Darwin University, all Higher Education applicants must satisfy the University's English Language Proficiency Requirements for their chosen course of study. International applicants will be required to supply evidence of this at the time of application.
English language requirements depend on the course being undertaken.
* All tests are valid for two years from the date of the test to the date of commencement at CDU, unless otherwise specified.
* Where applicable, international applicants must also satisfy the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) English language requirements for student visa applications.
Do you have a question regarding English requirements at CDU? Please contact CDU Glabal Learning Abroad team via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The people-first approach to flexibility and supportive learning environment at CDU meant I could find a balance with study, work and family life.
For further information about the course, enrolment procedures, closing dates and other administrative issues please contact Student Central on:
You make CDU
Together we are a positive force for change in our communities and the world.