International House Darwin (IHD)
Part of a network of International Houses in Australia and overseas, IHD, on Casuarina campus offers both local and international students a residential community.
For more information, phone +61 8 8946 6591, or visit International House Darwin.
International House Darwin is:
- a two-minute walk to the Casuarina campus library, university amenities and teaching areas
- within easy walking distance a major shopping area
- equipped with computer facilities, study rooms, recreational areas and a swimming pool
- well-equipped standard rooms, some with ensuite options.
StudyStays is our online student accommodation noticeboard.
You can find rental properties and also advertise your property.
Make an appointment with the Off-Campus Accommodation Officer to discuss possible options prior to your arrival.
They are unable to book accommodation on your behalf, however, they can help you find suitable housing options.
You are also welcome to contact local real estate agents for listings of other rental properties.
Please note: the University cannot take responsibility for the information provided by external organisations.
Read our accommodation brochure (PDF, 3.21 MB) for more information.
UniLodge Darwin student accommodation is a convenient option for students studying at Casuarina, Palmerston or Darwin Waterfront. It neighbours the Casuarina Shopping Centre and is only a five-minute walk to the Casuarina campus.
Unilodge has the following features:
- great recreation room with pool tables and table tennis
- large media room with 70inch LED TV and FOXTEL
- outdoor terrace with BBQs
- study rooms on every level
- situated on Darwin's largest shopping precinct, Casuarina Shopping Centre.
UniLodge Darwin is a purpose-built student accommodation building, offering residents a large range of room options at different rates.
For more information, please visit UniLodge Darwin or call the UniLodge concierge on +61 8 8942 0706.
Check out the accommodation brochure (PDF, 3.21 MB) for more information.