Dr Saleem has been teaching and working in marketing for over 15 years.
After graduating in business, he worked with IGI Financial Services (Pakistan) as Assistant Marketing Manager for around five years.
He then joined the National University of Modern Languages in Pakistan and served there for eight years as Assistant Professor of Marketing in the Management Sciences Department. Muhammad has a Masters by Research from SZABIST Pakistan and PhD in Marketing from James Cook University .
His research focuses on Sustainable Consumer Behavior in the Transport Industry and Tourism sector.
He has published in high ranked journals including:
- Journal of Sustainable Tourism,
- Journal of Consumer Marketing,
- Journal of Strategic Marketing,
- Journal of Cleaner Production,
- Journal of Hospitality Marketing and Management,
- Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment,
- Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics and
- International Journal of Bank Marketing.
- sustainability marketing
- consumer behaviour
- social marketing
- value co-creation
- choice modelling.