Risk and Assurance provides advice, support, and monitoring in relation to the University’s:
• enterprise risk management framework
• internal audit activities
• business continuity coordination and oversight
• compliance management oversight.
Risk and Assurance reports to the Council through the Audit Risk and Compliance Committee.
The University takes a Five Lines of Defence (5 LoD) approach to:
• maximise its ability to achieve its strategy of the right balance of risk versus reward
• clarify the appropriate risk, control and assurance structures across CDU
• demonstrate and structure risk and assurance roles, responsibilities and accountabilities.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org