Staff and students can participate in an Ultra online classroom on mobile device with a supported operating system, mobile web browser and Blackboard app:
- iOS 12+ & Safari browser
- Android 9+ & Chrome browser.
Participate in a session from your mobile device with the free Blackboard App.
Download on your Apple device and install.
Download on your Android device and install.
View Blackboard Help Collaborate in the Blackboard App.
Participate in a session from your mobile device with the free Blackboard Instructor App.
Download on your Apple device and install
Download on your Android device and install
View Blackboard Help Collaborate in Blackboard Instructor.
Participate in on online classroom session on your mobile device.
Join session from a Learnline unit:
- Open the Blackboard app and search for the full name of your institution - Charles Darwin University.
- Log in with your CDU username and password. These are typically the same credentials you use to access your Learnline units on a computer.
- Select the unit and link to the Collaborate online classroom.
- Tap an available session (or Course room if advised) and it will launch in your mobile web browser.
Join session from a link:
- If you are provided a link to the session, access the link, tap it and the session will launch in your mobile web browser.
Participants using the mobile apps can:
- communicate with moderators and other participants via chat and audio
- raise their hand for questions and comments
- view all users in the participants panel
- view live video
- write on the whiteboard
- view shared files and applications
- participate in breakout groups (nb. presenter role is not automatically granted)