Everything you need to manage your enrolment is found through the CDU Portal in either MyStudentInfo or eForms.
- Make changes to your enrolment (before the last date to enrol or census date), change your contact details and see your final results.
- For all other requests that require a form. These include applications for advanced standing, student cards, course transfers, examinations, graduation and more.
Some forms are only available as a PDF and can be found below.
Higher Education forms
Vocational Education and Training (VET) forms
- VET Online Application
- VET101 Enrolment Form
- VET102 Change of Enrolment/Withdrawal from Course
- VET103 Exemption from VET Tuition Fee
- VET104 VET Third Party Authorisation
- VET105 VET Third Party Authorisation for Apprentices
- VET110 Application for Credit Transfer
- VET113 Authority to Release Information
- GEN101 Amendment to Personal Details (40KB)
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty (eForm) via CDU Portal
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty
'Ask CDU' is a knowledge base of frequently asked questions that provides answers to common problems any time of the day or night.