- HE Enrolment Form 2021 (PDF, 357.84 KB) (PDF, 357.84 KB)
- DISCONTINUED student use only. If you have a current student computer account, login to the CDU Portal select eForms.
Everything you need to manage your enrolment is found through the CDU Portal in either MyStudentInfo or eForms.
- Make changes to your enrolment (before the last date to enrol or census date), change your contact details and see your final results.
- For all other requests that require a form. These include applications for advanced standing, student cards, course transfers, examinations, graduation and more.
Some forms are only available as a PDF and can be found below.
Higher Education forms
Vocational Education and Training (VET) forms
- VET Application Form
- VET101 Enrolment Form (PDF, 510.16 KB)
- VET102 Change of Enrolment/Withdrawal from Course (PDF, 298.09 KB)
- VET103 Exemption from VET Tuition Fee (PDF, 277.73 KB)
- VET104 VET Third Party Authorisation (PDF, 234.68 KB)
- VET105 VET Third Party Authorisation for Apprentices (PDF, 234.74 KB)
- VET110 Application for Credit Transfer (PDF, 316.64 KB)
- VET112 Multicourse Enrolment form (PDF, 518.24 KB)
- VET113 Authority to Release Information (PDF, 255.35 KB)
- VET121 RPL Application Form (PDF, 276.18 KB)
- VET122 VET Course Enquiry Form (PDF, 313.63 KB)
- GEN101 Amendment to Personal Details (40KB)
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty (eForm) via CDU Portal
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty
'Ask CDU' is a knowledge base of frequently asked questions that provides answers to common problems any time of the day or night.