Everything you need to manage your enrolment is found through the CDU Portal in either MyStudentInfo or eForms.
- Make changes to your enrolment (before the last date to enrol or census date), change your contact details and see your final results.
- For all other requests that require a form. These include applications for advanced standing, student cards, course transfers, examinations, graduation and more.
Some forms are only available as a PDF and can be found below.
Higher Education forms
CDU TAFE forms
- TAFE Online Application
- TAFE101 Enrolment Form
- TAFE102 Change of Enrolment/Withdrawal from Course
- TAFE103 Exemption from TAFE Tuition Fees
- TAFE104 Third Party Sponsorship for Studies (Single Student)
- TAFE104 Third Party Sponsorship for Studies (Multiple Students)
- TAFE105 Apprentice Third Party Sponsorship for Studies (Single Apprentice)
- TAFE105 Apprentice Third Party Sponsorship for Studies (Multiple Apprentices)
- TAFE110 Application for Credit Transfer
- TAFE112 Multicourse Enrolment Form
- TAFE113 Authority to Release Information
- TAFE121 Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Application
- TAFE127 Request to use a VET Student Loan Form
- GEN101 Amendment to Personal Details (40KB)
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty (eForm) via CDU Portal
- Removal of Academic and/or Financial Penalty (Discontinued student use only)
'Ask CDU' is a knowledge base of frequently asked questions that provides answers to common problems any time of the day or night.