Skip to main content
Current Students

Forms and guides

Everything you need to manage your enrolment is found through the CDU Portal in either MyStudentInfo or eForms.


  • Make changes to your enrolment (before the last date to enrol or census date), change your contact details and see your final results.


  • For all other requests that require a form. These include applications for advanced standing, student cards, course transfers, examinations, graduation and more.

Some forms are only available as a PDF and can be found below.

Higher Education forms
CDU TAFE forms
General forms
Student guides
Scholarships guide
Course guides


'Ask CDU' is a knowledge base of frequently asked questions that provides answers to common problems any time of the day or night.

We'd love to hear from you

If you have any feedback from your experience of using this site, we'd love to know.