Skip to main content
Start of main content
Current Students


Your CDU timetable will be your guide to when you need to attend classes and where they are held.

How can I get my timetable?

Higher Education

Timetables for all Higher Education students can be found via the Timetable tile in your CDU Portal.

Your timetable will be released six (6) weeks prior to the start date of each semester to ensure you have time to prepare. See Important Dates.


If you're a TAFE student, your timetable will be provided to you by your lecturer. They'll be in touch with you after you apply to give you your timetable and discuss units.

Tertiary Enabling Program

The Tertiary Enabling Program (TEP) timetable can be found in TEP Central via Learnline. You can access Learnline by logging into the CDU Portal and selecting the Learnline tile.

What happens if I have a timetable clash?

The University aims to produce a clash-free pathway for core units. This means that if you are following your recommended study plan, there should rarely be any clashes.

If you do have a timetable clash, check your study plan to see if there are alternative unit combinations that you could take in the same teaching period. This is particularly relevant when adding electives. You may need to choose another elective or change one of your units to external mode (online).

My class is full. What do I do?

If a class has exceeded enrolments, a second or online class will be created. If there are two or more classes, your lecturer will contact you via email to allocate you to one of the classes.


'Ask CDU' is a knowledge base of frequently asked questions that provides answers to common problems any time of the day or night.

Back to top