Proposed fee changes 2021: On 19 June 2020, the Australian Government announced the Job-ready Graduates Package. Find out how this will affect you.
The cost of your tuition is determined by your residency status in Australia.
Domestic students are:
- Australian citizens
- New Zealand citizens (including a diplomatic or consular representative of New Zealand, a member of the staff of such a representative or the spouse or dependent relative of such a representative)
- holders of an Australian permanent visa
- holders of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa.
An International student is someone who is not:
- an Australian Citizen
- a New Zealand Citizen
- a person who has Australian permanent resident status
- a person on a humanitarian visa.
Please use the links below to access a list of international tuition fees for continuing students.
General fee information
You can use Visa, Master Card, Amex and PayPal to pay online for:
- student fee payments - Higher Education and VET
- academic transcripts
- parking fines and more.
You can use the following methods through pay online:
- Credit Card
- Western Union
Contact your bank or other participating financial institution.
Quote biller code 49395 and your reference number which is printed on the front of your invoice.
EFTPOS facilities are available at:
- Casuarina campus
- Darwin Waterfront (EFTPOS only, no cash)
- Alice Springs campus
- Palmerston campus
- Katherine Town centre
- Katherine Rural centre
T: 08 8946 7191
Freecall: 1800 061963
Make payment by phone via Master Card, Visa Card, Diners or American Express.
Centrepay is a free direct bill paying service offered to customers who are receiving Centrelink payments and enrolled in a VET course.
To be eligible your fees must be over $100 and paid by the end of the semester.
Special arrangements can be made if you have more than one year of course fees outstanding.
If you wish to access Centrepay, contact the Cashiers Office.
Cheques/money orders should be made payable to 'Charles Darwin University' and mailed to:
Charles Darwin University
Darwin, NT 0909
On the back of the cheque or money order, ensure you include:
- your name
- return address
- business hours contact number
- student number or invoice number.
Where financial difficulty is encountered, payment by instalment plan is available for VET and full-fee paying students owing fees greater than $100 (per semester).
Please contact the Cashiers Office for more information.
To request a student refund please complete the Student Refund eForm.
Refunds can be processed directly into your nominated bank account through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
We will refund to the original credit card if the initial payment was within the previous 12 months, otherwise the refund will be processed by bank transfer. It may take up to seven working days before the credit appears on your account due to bank processing practices.
Refunds are not given in cash unless the refund is less than AUD$30. This service is only available from the Casuarina campus.
For information regarding student refunds please refer to the following Policy and Procedures:
Your student fee account is available at MyStudentInfo.
- To view your details select, My Fees Balance.
- To pay outstanding fees select My Payments Online or see methods of payment above for further information on payment methods.