1. Activate your student account
Activating your account is easy.
Visit CDU Computer Account Activation and follow the instructions to create your username and password.
Once this is complete, your CDU email address will be automatically created.
Using the username and password you created when you activated your account:
- login to the CDU portal,
- select the MyStudentInfo tile, then
- select “My Enrolment" to begin your self-enrolment steps.
3. Explore the CDU Portal
The Portal is your single point of access to the applications you'll use while studying at CDU. This includes:
- here you can manage your enrolment, personal details, grades and fees
- CDU’s online learning environment (please note: it will take 24 hours to get access to Learnline after activation)
- CDU library.
You can access the portal by clicking on the CDU portal icon on the top right of all CDU webpages or go to portal.cdu.edu.au.