We understand that every student journey is different. The Language and Learning Support team is here to support you with any study challenge, issue or question you have during your CDU TAFE course.
The team provides a positive and supportive environment that empowers CDU TAFE students to feel confident to learn and study independently.
The support provided is relevant to your course material.
Here are some of the benefits of language and learning support:
- Helps you understand the key concepts and skills in your course
- Learn strategies to study more efficiently
- Brush up on areas that you find challenging.
How does it work?
Language and learning support can be delivered in different ways:
- The Language and Learning Advisor may come into the class or tutorial to assist all students as they work through the course material
- A lecturer may ask for support on behalf of a student
- A student may ask for help directly.
Language and learning support is not available to TAFE for Secondary Students or School-based Apprenticeship programs.
What can I get help with?
The Language and Learning Advisors can help with:
course content and materials
Language and learning support
Make an appointment