The Student Advocacy team liaises with other areas of the University to help you get positive outcomes for challenges you might be experiencing.
When should I go to Student Advocacy?
If you've got an issue or concern that you're unsure how to deal with or can't resolve yourself, Student Advocacy should be your first point of call.
Student Advocacy can give you advice on:
- communicating with University staff such as your lecturer
- how to write your ‘under progression’ response
- requesting a re-assessment of your assessment items
- lodging an appeal of an academic decision
- accessing University and community support services such as Legal Aid
- navigating any barriers to your learning.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment with an Advocacy Officer, contact Student Advocacy or book an appointment online.
Student Advocacy Office, Blue 5.1.31 Casuarina Campus
'Ask CDU' is a knowledge base of frequently asked questions that provides answers to common problems any time of the day or night.