We understand that every student journey is different. The Learner Support Services team is here to support you with any study challenge, issue or question you have during your VET course.
LSS provides a positive and supportive environment that empowers VET students to feel confident to learn and study independently.
The support provided is relevant to your course material.
Here are some of the benefits of LSS:
- Helps you understand the key concepts and skills in your course
- Learn strategies to study more efficiently
- Brush up on areas that you find challenging.
How does it work?
LSS can be delivered in a few different ways:
- The Learner Support lecturer may come into the class or tutorial to assist all students as they work through the course material
- A lecturer may ask for support on behalf of a student
- A student may ask for help directly.
Learner support is not available to VET for Secondary Students or School-based Apprenticeship programs.
What can I get help with?
- Assignments, writing and referencing
- Course material
- English and maths
- Study skills and exam preparation
- Time management and organisational skills.
Learner Support Services