Charles Darwin University takes great pride in sharing this opportunity to celebrate and acknowledge publicly your achievement in a graduation ceremony.
- Invitations will be sent on 14 April and you must RSVP by the published deadline.
- Graduand numbers will be capped, and guest tickets restricted.
- When ceremonies are full, graduands may be allocated to a different ceremony.
COVID-safe guidelines: please be reminded to stay home if you are unwell or have recently been in contact with a positive COVID-19 patient. Remember to practice hand hygiene, physical distancing and respiratory etiquette; and ensure that you keep informed of any NT Government restrictions.
- Graduation dates are subject to change or cancellation.
- Charles Darwin University will endeavour to adhere to the scheduled dates, times and venues as promoted on their website, however, if ceremonies are rescheduled, delayed, relocated or cancelled, Charles Darwin University is not responsible for any inconvenience or costs that may be incurred.
If you have any graduation related queries, please contact:
T: 1800 061 963